Tổng tiền thanh toán:
PERIODIC MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRING
THE IMPORTANCE OF PERIODIC MAINTENANCE
1. What is periodic maintenance?
- To ensure your tractor is always operating in the best, safest and economical conditions.
- Some parts of the tractor are worn out naturally during operation. If they are not inspected, replaced or serviced periodically, their performance will be reduced, resulting in severe damage, or even a lack of safety during use.
- The purpose of periodic maintenance is to inspect, repair and replace on a specified schedule to ensure the best performance for all parts on the tractor. Regular maintenance helps the tractor avoid heavy damage, save costs and ensure tractor safety. In addition, routine maintenance also helps your tractor operate in accordance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Periodic maintenance is the maintenance of the tractor at a specified cycle and is specified by the number of hours worked or the period of use.
2. Contents of maintenance items:
The following is a recurring service for some New Holland tractors. Please contact us for more details.